Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

What's Up

Pnut got burned out on VBS last week and ended up with a headache and fever on Friday.  She still has the fever.  This is almost identical to what she had in April, but I can't remember how long it lasted.  I did call the doctor today, and he said he didn't think she needed to be seen unless it continued longer.  Hopefully it won't!  I bought some immune support syrup tonight because we were out so I am going to start giving that to her. 

Because she was sick, the girls and I couldn't go to the all-day softball tournament on Saturday.  That was a long day!  That tournament had nothing to do with our league one, it was just a thing that the two teams combined to compete in.  So Joel was gone from about 7:00 in the morning until 7:00 at night.  Looong day.  But we did have a success!  Pilly has been potty training since last Tuesday, and she pooped in the potty on Saturday.  She actually told me she had to go and did.  That is the only time she has gone in the potty at all.  No pee.  She seems to possess an amazing ability to hold it until nighttime.  She doesn't even go during nap in her diaper every day.  I'm trying to give her juice to get her to drink more, but I don't think it is working.  She had a few accidents last week but hasn't had any more for a few days.  I don't know what to do with her.  We are just going to keep on going.  I know she can do it!

Tonight's softball game ended up being canceled because of rain.  This was to be the final game if they won and Joel was to have his haircut.  It poured for like 15 minutes and left big puddles all over the infield so they couldn't play.  Hopefully they will get to tomorrow, but it is supposed to rain again.  We need to play because the tension just builds up more and more!

I want my regular, happy, silly Pnut back!

No comments: