Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dancing

My eyes are feeling much better now!  I do have an addiction to the computer though.  It was really hard not to spend a lot of time on it last week!  I'm still trying my best to break this addiction!

I have some fun pictures from Valentine's Day with a recipe to share, but I think that will be tomorrow's post.  Today, I'll share some silly pictures instead:
Daddy brought Pnut home some new Hello Kitty slippers that she just adores.  Because she has these new slippers, she felt the need to dance.  All over the house.
So Pilly had to find her penguin slippers and also dance.  So then...
Someone else had to find his shoes and put them on.  It was very silly.  He then proceeded to "dance" with his sisters, which was very silly.  They are all just so cute!

No comments: