Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Black Bottom Cupcakes

I'm not actually going to post the recipe to these, I"m just linking it here because I'm lazy like that.  They were good, but we would like them to be a little more dense and moist.  Not entirely sure how to accomplish that. 

Tonight our children went to be around 8:00, which is late for them but we were out.  Around 8:50, Pnut came to the stairs and said they were cleaning up their room.  She came back five minutes later to tell me it was done and I should come see.  I've never seen them do such a good job in such a short amount of time before.  Apparently the best time to clean your room is when you should be sleeping.  I'll keep that in mind.  Hey, I'm just happy it is clean!

We had our first day of first grade today!  It went very well, and we all enjoyed it very much.  We went to the playground at 7:45 and came back at 9:00 for LB's nap.  Then we did school.  Pilly was excited to use her new workbooks and Pnut flew through the things she had to do.  We were done by them time we had to wake LB up, which is after an hour.  Wonderful.  I'll try to write about our new curriculum soon, but now I am going to break my dessert rule that I recently imposed and eat a cupcake.  Have a great night!

No comments: