Holy cow! I had to try a couple of times before I could log in because I couldn't remember my password! We've been so busy and I honestly haven't felt like writing. I'm kind of getting back into it though, although it probably won't be four days a week like before. We are almost done with our first term of school, and I really want to write about how that is going! I love the curriculum we are using. It is more of a method than a curriculum. I can tell a huge difference in the girls' observation skills since we started using it.
But tonight I am just going to show you something special:
These lucky men will become firefighters on Thursday. There are 15 of them swelling the ranks of those who protect our homes and lives. We'll be happy to have them.
These unfortunate ones didn't make the cut. Several of them were a little too rotund to be firefighters. They sadly are headed to the garbage dump to carry out less heroic duties there.


No comments:
Post a Comment