Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finished handkerchief case

I only have one itty bitty project to show for tonight. I worked on something else for over an hour, but it is not quite finished. Hopefully, tomorrow.



This is a handkerchief case from Kathleen's tutorial. Isn't it cute?! It was so easy. I love this whole project. I wish more people used handkerchiefs!

One more thing.

Are you ready?

Are you excited?

I am excited but you don't seem excited enough!

It's here!



We have a stove again! We have plans for Christmas cookie making:)

2 comments:

Sha and Michelle said...

hurray for the stove!

I like the handkerchiefs' for the material, but I don't find them "practical"- we just don't use them in my family. I thought the receiving blankets were adorable though - they were so cute.

Question: have you ever heard about blankets you can make without sewing you knot them?- a lady at my work is making some for a friend - she said she'd bring one in (to work) for me to see.

I was just wondering since you're so crafty.

Janellybelly said...

Hooray, so glad you have your stove - so you can bake yummy Christmas goodies.
Happy Christmas to you and your precious family.
Blessings
Janelle xx