Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Long Day

Today was one of those long days.  I worked a lot.  The girls did really well this morning and played in their room for a long, long time.  But then this afternoon they didn't take a nap.  They were even separated, and they still didn't fall asleep.  I guess they didn't get enough energy out, but I'm not sure what to do about that.  Once the baby comes, we definitely won't be taking any more walks for a while! 

I got to go out by myself to pick up some things for Bible study on Monday.  It is our final one until the new study starts at the end of January so I really would like it if the baby waited to come until it is over.  I'm going nto make fudge for the ladies at my table, and I got my secret sister a gift tonight.  I'm glad to have that done because I had kind of forgotten about it!  I had wanted to make something, but again, just no motivation!

I'm excited for this weekend as we have some fun things planned for the girls on Saturday, and Joel will have his final week of flag football Sunday!  Monday I will have my final doctor appointment because they are planning on sending us to the hospital Tuesday if this baby doesn't come on his own.  Whew!  It is a little scary to think that in 5 (or 6 knowing how my labor goes) we will have a new baby.  Scary but exciting:)

No comments: