There have been several problems with the platform that I work from lately, and I have had to spend a lot of time on the phone with the IT people for my work. I have also not been able to work because they take over the computer and try to fix the problem. So this afternoon did this:
The girls were pretty excited about the snow in their room. Pnut told Joel that it was snowing in the house:) I did 17 or 18 of them. It gets hard to come up with new ways of cutting them out after a while! One time when I was in high school I did this for my room, and it just felt so fun every time I walked in so I thought they might enjoy it as well:)
They also made snowmen for the wall today, which are super-cute. And we got to put the first star on the wall tree for countdown to Christmas. Quite a fun day:)



No comments:
Post a Comment