Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

And it continues...

We are still battling this stomach bug so there isn't much to post.  Everyone has gotten it except Joel, and the girls are still getting over it.  Needless to say, our lives have not been very exciting lately.  I am wanting to sew some things again, and I am hoping to go to JoAnn's Saturday as I have several good coupons that I could use all at once.  I'd like to make a new softball bag, and I also would like to sew Pnut some clothes out of this crazy book I bought a while ago.  We'll have to see about that second one though.  It's always fun to dream:) 

We haven't had school since last Wednesday because of sickness.  Even thought it is putting us farther behind, I'm very thankful that Pnut is at home and not in school as she would be missing quite a bit from stomach bugs.  This is the fifth time she has gotten it this year.  I think her system is a little worn out and having a harder time fighting off things plus we haven't been able to be in the sun because we were trying to stay inside because of her allergies.  It is raining a lot this week so hopefully that will help with the allergens in the air and then we can get some vitamin D!  Everyone is getting tired of the boredom and being cooped up and watching shows to pass the time.  We like to go outside!

Hope your week is off to a good start!

No comments: