Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rambles

Did you every notice how squeaky clean the new spring grass is?  It is so thick and fresh; it has not yet been withered by the summer sun.  I love spring!  We went along to Joel's softball practice tonight and walked across a few fields to get to playground.  LB was swishing and squeaking through the grass.  His poor short little legs don't go very fast, but they are darling! 

After some math trouble today, I am again reminded to relax and remember that Pnut is only 5.  She was adding two to two digit numbers and having a bit of a hard time doing just mental math instead of using the abacus.  After emailing RightStart, I was advised that she can continue to use the abacus if she still needs and given some tips for transitioning her to more mental math.  I've never contacted them for support before, but their reply was so quick, helpful, and reassuring!  I am very pleased with this program.

LB was picking on another 15-month-old at the playground today.  Every time the other boy would come up to him, LB would scream and run away.  His poor mother.  She didn't know what to think.  What to do with these kids?!

Hopefully tomorrow I will remember to take some pictures!  The sky has been such a beautiful blue against the emerald green of the grass.  Again, I love spring!

No comments: