Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Aaah!

I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I am ready for the weekend. This has been a long week! Today was a crazy day of trying to clean, work, and take care of the girls. Pilly dumped out the entire container of garlic salt after I washed the floor and then she spilled Pnut's cup of juice. Aaah! I was ready for nap!

Pnut was doing this of her own initiative:



She didn't make it the whole way through, but she was really doing a great job!

My children are crazy. I don't know why I am trying to do this before they go to bed!

This is the week of short, inadequate posts. I still am working on that pattern and have declared my fabric box a disaster zone. Heaven help us!

1 comment:

mrsament said...

Your kids love garlic salt, don't they? :)