Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Retreat

This weekend Joel and I got to go on a retreat with our Sunday School, and it was awesome! It was so nice to be together just the two of us. We had a wonderful time of fellowship and refreshments (with delicious refreshments!) with our class. The last and only time we were on a retreat was when we were in the other young couple's class at church when Pnut was about 8 months old:



The girls had a wonderful time with their Mom-Mom who drove up to stay with them and the pesky [:)] dog. It sounds like things were pretty silly here. They went to the mall, and Jayne said that they were in Sears and she saw a superhero shirt and said "Oh, your daddy would like that! Does he have this one?" Pnut replied, "No, but he doesn't need it." Ha! That is what I always say! Pnut told Jayne where to turn in for the mall and showed her where everything was that she needed in the house and everything to do, like let the light on for the dog in the basement. She's a smart kid! On Friday, she kept asking me when Daddy was coming home to get me! She was ready to play with her Mom-Mom. Pilly, on the other hand, cried when we left. She put her boots on and wanted up. She was more clingy than usual today, but they really haven't been that bad for things being unusual for the weekend. It has been worse!

Joel's brother is bringing his new girlfriend up tomorrow for supper. Thank you Jackie for the awesome roast recipe! I make this and everyone always likes it:) Since Jason is coming tomorrow, I guess I better fix his blanket that I have had for a month so he can take it home. I would like to not have it is my sewing space anymore!

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and are looking at a great week!
Shawna:)

P.S. Cherry Passion Tic-Tacs are addicting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm I hope the roast turns out well! I love that recipe! See you tomorrow!