
Do you see that? Do you have any idea how wonderful this dessert is? Let me give you the ingredients, and I think you will figure it out!
Crust:
2 c graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c sugar
7 T butter, melted
Filling:
2 c heavy whipping cream
1 14-oz can sweetened, condensed milk, chilled
1 6-oz can frozen lemonade concentrate (do not thaw)
Topping:
1 c blueberries
1 c raspberries
2 T sugar
1 T lemon juice
Melt the butter and pour over the graham cracker crumbs/sugar mixture. Stir well and then pat firmly into a pie pan. Bake at 350 for about seven minutes and let cool completely.
In a chilled mixing bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and the lemonade and then pour into the cream and gently stir. Pour into crust and chill in freezer overnight.
About an hour before serving, mix the topping. Set aside until ready to serve.
Let the pie come to room temperature for 10 minutes. Top each slice with berries.
Roll over and take a nap.
*Notes: I had to use a cake pan instead of a pie pan, and it made the crust kind of thick and delicious. I wasn't able to fit in all of the topping, but I just filled it to the brim. I also didn't have my milk chilled and it still worked. This stuff is awesome. The reaction from all who ate it was pretty much "Oh wow!"
1 comment:
WOW.. really?! No cooking and it's lemon flavored to boot! I think this might be on the menu as a dessert item this week!
HUGS sweet friend!
Post a Comment