Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Laine's Gift

I edited this post and put the correct website for the soap!

Laine's birthday was at the beginning of the month, and I finally got her present out to her on Saturday.  I had to wait for the soap I ordered from Etsy to come, and it was worth it.




I made her a twirly skirt, but I changed it so that there was no tie in it.  It was faster and easier, and I don't really like the ties.  They don't make it that much tighter, and theya re just a pain.  I loved her little purse as did the girls.  They were very disappointed when I wrapped it all up.

Edited:
 I also got her a soapsicle from Body Beautiful.  (Before I had Simply Suds, I bought something else from there one time and remembered the name better!)  Is that not the cutest thing?  It took a few days to make because each layer has to be done on a separate day so the colors don't mix.  I am totally going to bookmark this shop for Christmas stocking stuffers next year!

The girls would like new skirts themselves so that project will probably be coming up soon.  I am working to finish my dress that I have been working on F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

I also wanted to share this video.  It is great if you need a laugh!  Have a wonderful weekend:)

1 comment:

Randa said...

I went to simply suds and can't find soapsicles. I wanted to see if she had any paint brushes because that would be awesome!