Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hearts:)

 

How is your heart?  Doing well after Valentine's Day?  Apparently that is supposed to be a stethoscope:)  

 

Pnut and her valentine:)

 

I made these for my secret sister from Bible study.  I am not an expert embroiderer by any stretch of the imagination, but I thought they turned out cute!
We celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday with a lunch out and then an ice cream treat at Maggie Moo's after supper.  Pilly got cotton candy ice cream.  Cotton candy ice cream is neon blue.  Pilly is now the queen of their Wall of Blue.  They took her picture before we left so we will have to try to remember to look next time we go!  (Interesting side effect of blue ice cream:  Blue poop)  Pnut got strawberry but declared she was getting cotton candy the next time we go.  Thankfully we go like twice a year so hopefully they will both forget about it by the next time!

Would you believe we are supposed to have more snow tonight?!  Thankfully they are only saying about 1.5 inches so it shouldn't be bad.  I am supposed to go somewhere tomorrow so I hope it is alright.  I do not like to drive in the snow.  The only accident I have ever had was when I hit black ice and driving in cold weather makes me nervous in general!  

Time to go relax with my Valentine now:)

No comments: