We try to keep school interesting.
Today we did letters in flour.
It was a big hit!
The girls messed around and drew for about 45 minutes until I told them we had to clean it up!
It was a great learning tool and something fresh and new. Now I'll probably hear about it every day...
This pain kept trying to jump up in my lap while we were at the table. He would have happily licked all of the flour off!
Flour is nice because it really is pretty easy to clean up.
It also does wonders for your skin, if you like the ghost look.
Some children even like to put their animal crackers in it and cover them in flour and then declare, "I don't want it. You eat it Mama." No thanks!
A good time was had by all!










3 comments:
Shaving cream is a good one too... I let kids use it to spell but secretly they are cleaning their desks at the same time! The cheap, dollar store kind works best!
What a neat idea!! Thanks for sharing!
WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DRESSING YOUR KIDS ALIKE ?
Post a Comment