...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Colors!
Because it is blistering hot here for April, we played with water this afternoon!
Pnut learned about which colors make other colors.
This was a neat way to help her learn.
I don't think she has it down yet, but we can easily do this again.
This comes out much clearer than markers on paper!
She was disappointed we didn't make pink...
And I was really glad that we did it before Pilly got up!
They were so cute when Pilly got up...Pnut said "Oh Pilly, I love your stripey swimming suit...Do you like my ladybug?"
And then this crazy animal...
He is looking for a cat that was under the porch when we came out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
What an AWESOME idea!!! Did you just use food coloring? I may have to copy this idea, I love it!
Post a Comment