Sorry about this, I really do have stuff to share, but I have our friend Elizabeth here for the week so we are going to be busy doing school and trying to help her have a good time. Softball also started up tonight so it is looking like a busy week! I think that because of all this busyness, I am going to take the week off.
4 comments:
You are a slacker! : )
AGREED!
AHHH! What am I supposed to be doing right now? You don't call, you don't post - I am losing my mind
PS - is the anonymous annoying yet?
STILL!!! When are you coming back? We are barely hanging on to hope. If you don't post tonight, despair may set in and we all know how hard it is to get rid of! It would take weeks of intense nightly posting.
Post a Comment