I'm back and glad to be here! I had a sinus infection all last week as well, which really didn't make for a fun week for Elizabeth, but I was thankful that I didn't have to think about posting with it! I was trying to dial my mom's phone number and could only remember the first three digits at first...my head felt like it was stuffed with cotton:)
There was a baby shower for a friend from church two weeks ago so I got to try out some new projects!
This was interesting...the shoes I ended up resewing three or four times. I sewed the strap to the wrong side on both of them! I also had to fix a hole that I made by accident one time. Linen can be really tricky to work with because it is such a loose weave. Thankfully, Sharon liked them, even if I wasn't that crazy about them!
I loved this kimono, I loved the fabric, I loved the pink! It was just darling:) I think kimonos may become something I make more often for gifts. I don't often make things for gifts more than once except for blankets because I like to try new projects, but this turned out so cute and was so simple that I think it might be a repeat!
Softball started last week (miss you Jackie!), and we are happy to be outside in the evenings again. Our church has two teams this year so we are split up. :( Joel's team is 1-1 so far. He thinks they will do well in their division.
It has been raining quite a bit, and the girls were absolutely nutty today. We had a day of practicing discipline because they were just trying to drive me crazy! Pilly unloaded two bags of clothing that I have in their room to give away. They took all the toys out of their toy box to use it for a baby bed, and they had books spread all over the floor. All of this was at the same time. It looked like a tornado went through! Wednesday it is supposed to clear up, and we will be outside, regardless of the temperature!
Dear anonymous poster named Randa and sometimes Kacy...I'm glad you missed me:)


3 comments:
Excuse me shawna but i would put my name if it were me :)
The outfits are really cute. I especially like the komono!
I love the outfits and am so glad you are feeling better!
HUGS sweet pea!
Post a Comment