Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

At the Playground

Whew, we just got back from a softball game and the girls are in bed.  It's funny how tiring it is to just go, not even play:) 

Today we went to the playground.  We had to hunt for our "treasure" that we found on Friday.  It was a nerf baseball, and I didn't really want to bring it home with us so we buried it by a tree.  Apparently some pirates found it over the weekend, and it is their treasure now.  Pnut wants to find them and make them give it back. 

There was a little girl at the playground about Pnut's age.  She wanted to play, and Pnut did say a few things to her, but she told me was too busy to play with the little girl.  Pnut showed her how she likes to be a pretzel, but other than that they didn't do anything.  Of course, when the little girl left, Pnut wanted to play.  "I'm not too busy any more!"  Hopefully she'll remember this the next time we are there!

I have to go prepare for Lost now.  I have a delicious recipe to share that I got from my sister, but that will have to wait.  My fingers are tired!

No comments: