Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Resting!

We had such a lovely weekend, and Carolyn's wedding was beautiful!  The girls didn't really have a nap Friday or Saturday so they were really tired.  We took Sunday and today to rest and catch up so that everyone is basically back to normal.  Today we had Pauljay over for lunch.  He kindly kept Java for us while we were away, and I think Java enjoyed himself.  He practiaclly mauled Pauljay with kisses when he saw him in the kitchen!  It was nice to know he was with someone who enjoys him!

For a special treat tonight, we had pudding.  The girls and Joel love pudding, but I hate using milk to make it!  We go through milk fast enough without adding that in!  Here is some of the evidence of their bath:




They did enjoy it!


The girls cried when we left him at Pauljay's house.  Pnut wanted to know if we were going to get to have him back!  They love their puppy:)

Tomorrow I have my first doctor appointment for this baby.  It is just an intake history.  Not very exciting.  I can't wait for 20 weeks when we can find out what this baby is!

No comments: