...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Advice?
Alright, anyone who quilts and wants to give me some advice, now is the time. I think I know why the edges puckered, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The lady who I got the tutorial from said that she quilted the top to the batting before she attached the back, but I wanted the quilted look on the back too. I think that there wasn't anywhere for the fabric to go so it puckered up at the edges. I know I need to work on getting a more even look too to the edges. That one end is pretty bad! But I like it anyways. I love the colors! It feels all fallish:)
This was the little girls this morning. I forget what they were playing, but they were funny. Please take note of all aspects of Pnut's outfit, including the blue glove on her left hand:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wish we lived closer so we could craft together! I could probably help you with quilting stuff face-to-face, but it's kinda hard on the blogosphere... :)
Post a Comment