I got this recipe from someone on facebook, and I love it! The corn just makes it for me:)
1 box Swanson Chicken Broth
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can refried beans
2 c. salsa
2 c. frozen corn
Optional:
Diced cooked Chicken
Low fat sour cream
White Tortilla chips
Instructions:
Add chicken broth and refried beans together and bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add salsa, black beans and cooked corn. Chicken may be added if desired. heat through and serve with tortilla chips. You may wish to garnish each bowl of soup with a small dollop of sour cream.
The only optional item we had was the sour cream, and it was delicious. I think adding the chicken would be really good too! We had quesadillas with ours and that just made it even better. Really filling and warm for a cold day.

No comments:
Post a Comment