Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Order

I think children are just so amazing!  They see so much that we are not aware of and really are like little sponges. 

Pnut made this: 






We haven't talked overly much about patterns.  There were some ABAB patterns in a book she did last year, but nothing like this.  I think children just see the order in the world God created and grasp that concept!

Joel and I got the stomach bug yesterday morning and were sick all day.  Joel was still feeling badly today.  Thankfully, I wasn't as I had to go to the dentist.  I haven't been for 6 years!  Thankfully, no cavities, and he was quite pleased with my teeth.  I've had one cavity, and never want to have another.  I passed out from the novacaine and that was enough! 

I'm trying to get this baby to come but without much success.  This would be the perfect time as my mom has off Thursday and Randa and Eric are here and could watch the girls.  But I guess we just have to wait on God's timing.

So now I need to lay down.  I may be over the yucky part of the bug, but I'm worn out tonight from activity!

No comments: