Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sick Again...

The Dell guy came today and gave us a new hard drive.  Someone who knows about computers told Joel that it might be the hard drive, not a virus, and it would be best to have it replaced anyways.  So he hasn't gotten all of the pictures back on here yet.  Hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

Speaking of back to normal, I would like to be normal...I have had a fever since yesterday and have a sore throat.  My friend just had a baby and I'm supposed to see them Thursday and I have to be better by then! 

Little Buddy is already one month old Saturday.  That was such a fast month!  He has his doctor appointment Friday, and I'm interested to find out how much he weighs because he is a little chunk!  I think he is gaining weight much faster than the girls did!

My tea is almost ready and I need to relax in the living room!  Have a good night!

No comments: