We had a fun holiday, but I am ready for things to return to normal. Except that they won't. We now have to establish a new normal. That's okay, I just keep forgetting that things won't just return to the way they were when Joel goes back to work!
The girls had fun this Christmas! They both opened a pack of stickers first on Christmas morning and were happy with those and weren't going to open anything else. Silly kids!
Poor baby didn't get any presents...look how sad he is:)
Now there willl be 2 boys in these pictures!
We, of course, had some of this happening with Daddy home. He loves to get Pilly all messy...it doesn't take much!
What a beautiful buttefly!
So I have 3 weeks off work now, and I am hoping to get some sewing done. Hopefully...







1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment