Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Advice Needed

This morning I discovered that when I washed some coats yesterday, I didn't get everything out of the pockets as I had thought.  A blue pen exploded all over the inside of our dryer.  I was able to get most of it out with nail polish remover and then washing it with soapy water.  I sent some white rag towels through, and they came out with a little blue on them.  Does anyone know what to do for this?  I wasn't able to get anymore off with the nail polish remover earlier, but I could try again now that it has been used.  All suggestions are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

mrsament said...

We had the same thing happen a few years ago and I wound up losing hundreds of dollars of work clothes. :( We tried several stain removers from the store that didn't work. If you find something that works please let me know!