Today was my birthday, and I got to spend it with Joel as he took off work since 150 roads were closed all over the county. As he drives a truck all over the county, he didn't think it would be good to go out! We had a fun day together, and we got to enjoy LB all by himself a little. LB slept through the whole night last night! I slept seven hours straight. It has been 8.5 months since I have gotten that much sleep all at once! Very exciting. So now we are on night 2, which I am hoping goes well. The real test will be tomorrow when the girls are home again.
I finished another stocking so I am right on schedule to get everything done for the Baby Expo. I am very excited! We really hope it goes well.
Joel opened his etsy store last night, Bronze Age Antiques. He loves to find fun stuff at yard sales and thrift stores, and he is getting way too much to keep in our house so he finally opened his etsy store! Yay! I hope it all sells. Quickly. You look like you need an owl wall hanging!
No comments:
Post a Comment