Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not the Best Day

Today was one of those very, very long days.  LB has a bit of a cold so he was more clingy than usual, Pnut must have been tired because she cried over everything, and Pilly was relatively good.  I was so thankful when they all went to bed though!  I also tried to make a brisket for supper, which I had prepared 2 days in advance, and discovered that I bought the wrong type of brisket (corned beef) so it tasted pretty gross.  We ate leftovers instead. 

It was not the best day, but I know we have it so much better than so many so I'm just hoping tomorrow goes better!

I still have stuff that I need to list on etsy, but I just haven't had time.  I have been having to lay down with the girls because they are sleeping in our room at nap time and will just play if I'm not in there.  They would prefer if I weren't.  That is most of my free time so I need to manage it better!

And now I am going to bed!  I have done well getting up early to exercise and do my quiet time 2 days in a row now and don't want to break the streak by staying up too late!

No comments: