Isn't he a darling?
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to blog as regularly or just do it twice a week or so. It is hard to think of stuff to write about sometimes, and I hate to just ramble on here! So don't be surprised if the posting becomes more sporadic:)
We went to get our milk today and I took the kids to Chick-Fil-A for a treat. They all loved playing in the playground for a while. The girls actually talked to some other kids there. Then I had to ask the farmer the question of the week: How do you tell the roosters from the hens. I think we just need to take a tour of the farm so the girls can have all of their questions answered at one time. Tomorrow is track and field day for co-op, and the girls are very excited. It will be fun, but I have to have lunches made and be out the door a little before 8:00. Oh well, if we could be ready to leave last Friday at 6:30, 8:00 sounds like a piece of cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment