
They use the landing as their bed and they read stories together and pretend to do to sleep. Sometimes one of them lays on the step and they have bunk beds. Right now, they are playing food in the basement. It amazes me how long they can play with their kitchen stuff. I would be willing to get rid of pretty much everything else! They barely play with their toys in the living room, mostly they just put things in bags and carry them around!
Pnut has stayed dry at night for two nights now! We had one accident the first night and then two perfect nights! I was setting my alarm and getting up at 12:30, but that is just too much! I decided if she was really ready, she would just do it, and she did! Last night she got up all by herself and went to the bathroom. I know because one of the girls woke the other one up and then they both came to our room. That is why I didn't post last night, the night before the girls had been up and came to our room around 12:00 and it was not a restful night! Pilly has been coming to our room almost every night, and I am not sure what to do. She seems to be scared and cries a lot if I just put her back in her bed! So she has been sleeping us most nights. It isn't too bad when it is just one of them, but both of them, four people in our bed, just gets a little cramped! I do like holding them though, and I know this isn't going to go on for many more years!
I am making my first turkey today, and it will be ready in 37 minutes so we will see how it goes! At least there will be mashed potatoes and rolls and some vegetable if it isn't good:)
My holiday sewing is not off to a good start! I have been so tired in the evenings that I haven't had the energy to sew. I need to try to get my work done in the morning so that I can sew in the afternoon.
Today is giveaway day over at Sew Mama Sew so check it out!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment