We had an odd day, an off day. I am glad that we have a new day tomorrow. It wasn't bad, just not normal. I guess we were away both Monday and Tuesday mornings so the girls wanted to know where we were going today. They were surprised when we stayed home! Pilly felt a little off as well. I am not sure if she is getting her two year molars or what. She has a low-grade fever and just was clingy.
I didn't hear any new Bible stories today. I just keep thinking about yesterday and laughing!
Tonight, I am going to work on my new dress, I think. That is the plan. So hopefully it happens. I would really like to complete this dress so I can wear it!
Here is a throwback picture from Pnut's first Christmas:

Isn't that a ridiculous amount of stuff?!
No comments:
Post a Comment