The girls both have mild colds, Pnut worse than Pilly. They didn't nap very well yesterday, and Pnut was cold so when we came down from nap, I thought some hot chocolate was in order. I don't think either of them have ever had it before, and it was a hit!

I didn't realize this was how you use a straw. Those little chunks of dry chocolate powder were too irresitable for her! Their chocolate was really only mildly lukewarm. Yuck!

Pnut was too messy by the time she was done, and she finished when she had eaten all of the whipped topping out of hers.

Pilly, on the other hand, was very messy! This was only halfway through. I wanted to take another picture, but I didn't want her to touch anything before I could clean her up. I didn't let her finish her whole cup, and she got mad.
Carolyn and I got together Thursday night instead of Friday so I was hoping to get some work done on my not-started Christmas projects last night. As in, I haven't really started any of them. Thirteen days left. I am feeling slightly panicky! However, I didn't get to sew because I ended up having to work until 8:45. I have had barely any work all week, and when there was a lot yesterday afternoon, I didn't want to give it up to someone else. I ended up being a little over a 1/5 short of what I usually make in a week. It was worth it but not very fun.
I was hoping to be able to show you the super cool wreaths Lyn and I made Thursday night. However, they did not get made. We picked up everything except pine garland because Carolyn had some at home. We returned all ready to do our wreaths, and she searched through her things and realized that the garland was still at her parents' house. So we are going to try again next week!
We have a busy weekend in front of us, but it is going to be a lot of fun! I hope everyone gets some rest this weekend and is able to enjoy the time leading up to Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment