...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Haha!
I just realized that I let Jackie borrow the magazine that has the recipe for the vanilla-plum preserves that I was going to post. Ha! So, let me just tell you that they are delicious. The preserves are relatively simple. I'll try to remember to post it someday:)
Today, we went back to the Monster Playground for the second time this week and then on to the Apple Store. Usually, they have apple slices sitting out to eat so the girls were very disappointed that that wasn't the case today. To console them, I bought them each an apple fritter, which they loved! I thought it kind of tasted like a donut when I tasted Pilly's. Maybe we will have to try those sometime.
Tomorrow, we are going to see Toy Story 3, which has finally made it to the $2 theater:) I'm not sure what we are doing on the weekend, but I'm just glad that it is the weekend! Have a good one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no! I am so sorry Shawna! How about I email it to you?? I will defiantly bring the magazine on Sunday! It does look like a great recipe, I would love to try it!
Post a Comment