I had physical therapy tonight and had to work after the girls went to bed so I am just ready to relax! We had a nice day today and the weather was just beautiful, which made our time at the playground lovely. The girls were making cakes in the dirt and decorating them with flowers. I don't Pnut knows that there is a difference between flower and flour. She probably thinks that flour is made out of flowers:)
Pnut was ddoing paint by number today and was doing a great job! She is going to work on her picture a little at a time so she doesn't get tired of it:)
Pilly did 2 paint with water pictures, part of a reading lesson, and then played with chattering teeth. Here, they are biting her finger.
No, I am not actually trying to teach Pilly to read yet. I am trying to get Pnut interested in it, which she is if Pilly is doing it. She told me maybe we could do it tomorrow. Ha! We'll see. Whatever, I don't mind waiting another year if she doesn't want to do it!
So now I am off to fold clothes, finish putting a few things away, although the girls did do a good job cleaning up tonight, and then relax. Have a great night!


No comments:
Post a Comment