I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately. There hasn't been anything too exciting and the girls have been so busy hopping around that taking a picture of them would be quite difficult!
Today we took a walk and made our ears into popsicles. We enjoyed it though. The girls are into looking for pumpkins on people's porches, which makes for a fun time. Everything is a competition with them so of cousre they have to see who can spot them first. There is even a person on one part of the walk who has sparkly fake pumpkins. I think those are their favorites.
Eating also is a competition...Pnut gets really mad if Pilly finishes before her. Thus, we are working on being a good sport:)
Naps apparently were optional today, although no one cleared it with Mama first. So I was so thankful once bedtime came. They were really tired!
So far everything is going well with the blood sugar. I haven't had a high one yet, which surprised me since I am kind of guessing on some of the foods since we don't eat a lot of boxed foods. Figuring out how many carbs are in your cream cheese potato soup is lots of fun!
I bought this material to make skirts for the girls a couple of weeks ago. I actually cut it out Sunday afternoon. Pnut really wants to wear hers. And sometime I will find the motivation to do it...I just don't feel like it at night! I should work in the morning and evening one day and just get them done. They will be quick. So until I get that done, I won't be working on any other projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment