I can't find the charger for the camera battery, and it is almost dead so I haven't been taking pictures. I thinkn that every time I use the charger I think "I'm going to put it _____ so I will remember where it is next time." Unfortunately, I never remember.
We have been having very normal, unexciting days. We haven't even done any crafts or anything. We've done school and Bible time and taken walks and gone to the playground. Normalcy can be so lovely! I've also been trying to work some in the mornings, which I don't really like, but there is more work in the mornings than the afternoons, especially at the beginning of the week.
Have you started Christmas shopping yet? It is super-early for me to start, but with this baby coming, I figured we had better get a jumpstart! We haven't accomplished much, but right now it's still in the stage of figuring out what to get for everyone anyways. I haven't come up with any "educational" gifts for the girls this year either. Oh well. Sometimes they just need to have fun, right?!
The Pnut is actually making good progress with her reading book. We are taking it slower than it suggests, but she really seems to be grasping the concepts now. This is all actually in the name of perserverance. She likes to give up when things get to hard, which I guess is probably part of human nature, so I really am having her do this for character's sake. I don't really care if she can read before kindergarten. I think she is starting to secretly like it more, though, because she is reading words now. She actually read the first "Bob" book the other day too. Very exciting stuff.
So that is the update for today. Tomorrow I go to the doctor after Joel gets off work. I think I am at 32 weeks. I keep losing track. It is good to go to the doctor and have them confirm where I am:) But if that is the case, there are only 8 weeks left. Aaah!
1 comment:
I'm sure she was very excited to read the first Bob book. Next time she comes to our house, make sure she brings it along, so she can read it to me!
Post a Comment