...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Some Princesses
The girls wanted their pictures taken in their new dresses Joel brought home last night. They were quite excited about them!
Someone told me she didn't know how to smile and this was it. She was just fake smilling all over the place!
We had an eventful day. Pnut fell on the sidewalk on our walk because she was running and skinned both her hands and her knee. She also tore her tights. Pilly had many playdough balls all over the floor when she was done playing. And I finally got my blood sugar to go over the 120 limit. I ate 3 pieces of french toast with syrup for supper. And it was only 133. My blood sugar has consistently been between 60-90 two hours after I eat, which is not anywhere near high. So I've been trying to see how much I can push it and what kind of limits it needs. Apparently, I can eat quite a few more carbs than I was told:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment