I only have 2 pictures to post, but hey, that is better than nothing! We had a fun day together and took a walk to a cafe a few blocks from our house. The girls got chocolate chip cookies and the 3 of us shared a hot chocolate, which they wouldn't drink until it was practically cold! Then we walked around some more, and the girls took excellent naps! I also moved nap time back by half an hour so hopefully that will help. Pnut has been skipping nap but still definitely needs one.
She wanted me to take a picture of her reading a book (I had already been taking Pilly's picture). I was just happy to have her wanting her picture taken!
It amazes me how long she can sit and look at books!
Pilly was being super-cute and singing into her "microphone."
After this, the camera battery died again. It must not have charged right the other night. But I was so made because they gave us a concert! Pnut played the drums on an upside down bucket and Pilly played the tennis racket as a guitar. They sang several lovely songs and just were adorable. Of course, the camera would die before that!
So tomorrow is Friday again already and we are back to cleaning day. The girls didn't sound very excited when I reminded them this evening, and Pnut informed me that cleaning day is boring. But for now, I am going to maybe work some more and then relax:)


1 comment:
I like how Peanut isn't making any kind a of goofy face or running from the camera!
Post a Comment