No pictures but good news. LB is feeling much better. He is mostly over his cough and sleeping better. I don't hear the wheeze in his chest often. We are so thankful! I spent a lot of time just holding him last week. We are still trying to keep him mostly home to make sure he isn't exposed to any unnecessary germs until he is totally recovered. Apparently once he gets this, it is easier for him to catch it again. We are the back-up teachers for several Wednesday night classrooms this week, and I am just praying that everyone can be there! For us, church is one of the germiest places we go!
I'm busy working on sewing projects now. Randa and I are doing a craft show at the end of April (not sure if I mentioned that), and I have quite a bit to get done between now and then. I'll probably list stuff in my etsy shop too. I can always sew more if it sells out of there! Right now I am working on getting all of the receiving blankets done. I also need to do flannel washcloths, nursing covers, baby kimonos, and checkbook covers. If there is time, I'm going to work on fabric flower hair clips and pins. We'll see!
So I need to scoot to drink my tea and sew! Have a great night:)
No comments:
Post a Comment