Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

W is for Wig





This afternoon I tried to work.  But this little boy was laying on his bug mat and he wasn't happy.  He cried and fussed so I turned off my programs and got down there beside him.  What did he do then you ask?  He beamed at me like the naughty, spoiled little boy he is.  Apparently, he just needed some attention.



Sissy likes to give him some, and sometimes it is enough, but not this day!



And his other sissy runs around and makes her mommy nervous that she is going to trip over baby.

And then later on, this happened:



Don't ask me, I wasn't involved.  This was his daddy's doing.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That first picture of LB looks like he just got a glimpse of himself in the mirror! I'm trying to think of a good caption to go with it.

Nuts To You! said...

I was thinking something like Very Naughty Baby was appropriate.