...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
We had a fun Easter, and the kids really enjoyed being together.
Pnut tried to bribe her Pap to get them a swingset and a playhouse. I'm not sure he took the bait.
They stood outside and found almost all of the eggs before they could hunt them because they had to wait a few minutes.
Then they raced around like crazy and knocked each other over and displayed bad manners.
Pilly collected the most. She was in super-fast mode!
Randa and I went to the craft show Saturday...not good! It was in the middle of nowhere and only had a port-a-potty for a bathroom. We had a corner spot so no one could really see our things because we couldn't set a table at the front of our booth. The only people who really did well were a woman selling jewelry and an Avon lady. But, we learned a lot from the lady beside us. And we have some ideas for different things to do in the future. Eric took pictures of all of our things, and as soon as he sends them to me, I'm going to list them in our etsy shop! There is still hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I looked at the pictures on my camera today and there aren't any of the kids with Dad and me. I'll have to get them from you and Eric.
Post a Comment