My MIL Jayne bought the girls each a new swimsuit at Target. They are super cute, and they got to use them yesterday for the first time:
They have little tutus on them. How cute is that?! And they were only $10. I don't think that is a bad price for a swimming suit at all!
And look at what this little buddy is doing:
He's been drinking out of my cup lately so I thought I would give him his own. He hasn't totally got the hang of it yet, but he does enjoy spitting water all over himself.
Tomorrow we are taking our friend Elizabeth halfway home. She has been here with us since Monday evening, and the girls have really enjoyed having her here. I've enjoyed it too, but I'm also looking forward to getting those monkeys back on a regular schedule.
Only 20 more minutes until the tornado watch expires. I hate the thought of a tornado. Talk about something that will make me nervous!


No comments:
Post a Comment