Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rainy Day

Ugh, what a yucky day.  It was perfect for this though:




They had it up the whole day except for when I fed LB, and they were quite silly with it.



Pnut showed LB and I many different dances that she made up herself.  She likes this dress her Gramma got her because it looks like Dorothy's dress.  She put a stuffed puppy in a purse and carried it around.



This goofball finally wore short sleeves today!  She wore long sleeves yesterday when it was 80 degrees.

I'm hosting Cooking Club tomorrow and have most of my prep done.  Hopefully I'll have some good recipes to share!  I'm going to go now and complete at least one nursing cover before I shred some carrots.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good action shot of Peanut. What a silly look on that other one! It reminds me of a teenager pose.