...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Monkey Butt
He rolled himself over by accident today from back to front...I don't expect it to happen again for a while! He is currently sleeping in just a diaper on this hot and steamy night. Hopefully he sleeps well or I'll be up all night:)
I'm not doing any crafts this week as I was in such a rush with it the past few weeks. I'm just reading, watching some TV, and eating snacks. Oh happy day! I'm not burnt out because I'm already thinking of things that I want to make.
Pnut is having allergies. I had wondered if she was going to develop them as she has had a rash in the spring the past two years. This year her eyes are swollen and red and she is just very tired and sneezy. She hates Benadryl. I need to see if I can find some chewables so hopefully it won't be so bad for her.
It is almost time for Raising Hope...gotta find a snack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment