The Pnut is turning 5 on Sunday. I'm not sure how this happened as I am relatively certain we just brought her home from the hospital. And since she refuses to turn 3 instead of 5, we had to have a birthday part befitting a 5-year-old princess!
The girls prepared to eat lunch when they came, and they were joined by a very special guest!
I did not adequately catch the awe on their faces when my sister came out dressed like a princess...they were quite excited!
They feasted on strawberry lemonade, heart and star-shaped PB&J, fruit kabobs, and berry fool. Jayne made them special birthday cupcakes in ice cream cones with wands sticking out of the tops. Quite a lovely lunch!
Then it was time for pictures!
Present-opening occurred next, which some thought interminable:)
There was another special guest who was quite a hit!
His name is Weston, and he is a tiny black and white kitten who should be named Blackbeard or some other pirate-y name as he has an eye patch. Quite adorable!
There was another guest who should have been dressed as Prince Charming:)
(You didn't think I could go this whole post without a picture of the cutest baby in the whole world did you?!)
After presents, it was a free for all in the pool, slip-n-slide, and swing set. Everybody enjoyed themselves and was thoroughly worn out!













No comments:
Post a Comment