We are doing school in the basement of our house, and I thought I would show you a few pictures. This isn't actually of us doing school, though. Yesterday, LB had a terrible night of sleep the night before so our day was a little messed up. We had a picnic in the basement so that we could start school right after lunch. It was, um, interesting to do it with LB down there, and we will most certainly try to get it done when he is napping. He was pretty good, only ripped the cover off of one coloring book, but he was tired and kept trying to climb things. Because that is what he does. Climb things. Everything. Anyways, back to the room:
We have a child's card table that we work at, and the room has built-in shelves, which work great. We also now have CD player that we found at Goodwill, for which I am very thankful. It was getting to be quite a pain to haul the one from the girls' room down every morning and remember to take it back up at nap time!
I'd like to point out that LB had stolen part of Pilly's sandwich in that top picture and was enjoying it. He just ripped the bread right off of it. Such a turkey!



No comments:
Post a Comment