School went well again today, a bit better than yesterday as Pilly was more cooperative. She sings the songs with us, which is cute, and is paying pretty close attention to all that Pnut is doing in reading. Not so much in math. Pnut loves math! I did do Pilly's book first so that she could work on her coloring picture while we did school so I think that helped. LB was awake when we came back upstairs from school so we went to the playground for a while. It was such a beautiful day here so that was a lot of fun. LB and Pilly both seem to have come down with little colds, just clear mucus from their noses, which I am going to guess they picked up from our "old friends" at the nursing home. Pilly was definitely tired today, but she didn't take a nap so I'm not sure how much was the cold and how much was lack of napping!
Now I need to go prepare for school tomorrow morning and make some gifts. I also need to take a picture of the new nursing cover that I have for the shop and make a burp cloth to go with it so I don't forget. Hmm, I had better stop making a list now before I remember anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment