Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Weirdness

Our weird baby, when he gets tired, just falls over.  It is like one of those fainting goats.  He will just be sitting in the middle of the floor and fall.  Then he cries when he hits his head.  Weird.

The girls had a ball with Joel today at Chuck E Cheese.  They haven't been for quite a long time.  I think the last time they went was right after Christmas.  They also painted porcelain puppies tonight, which went over quite well!  And they both took great naps.  It was a good day!

I've done quite a bit of sewing and preparation for sewing tonight and should be able to list things in the shop within the next few days.  If it rains tomorrow, I won't be able to take pictures but hopefully by Friday.  I'm going to try to redo some of the pictures for items that are in there as well.  I'm doing quite a bit of reading on how to make my shop better and get more hits and hopefully more sales.  Tell your friends:)

So now I'm going to have my nightly Oreo snack!  Have a lovely evening!

No comments: