...and the little moments, humble though they be, make the mighty ages of eternity
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Blessed
I am so blessed. I have wonderful friends and family, 3 beautiful children, and a very loving husband. Above all, I have the Lord, the One who sent His Son to die for my sins even though He committed none. This morning was rough. We only did reading in school, didn't make it to math because Pnut was not trying her best and I was not being patient. The girls were again bouncing off the walls, and LB messed with the radio every chance he got. But today I was able to take a step back and realize how very wonderfully blessed I am. We are reading through the Lies Women Believe book by Nancy Leigh DeMoss for Wednesday night Bible study, and it has just been wonderful for convicting me and helping me to grow. I highly recommend it! So what are you blessings, what do you have to be thankful for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment