Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Much Better Day!

Today was a much better day than yesterday.  Pnut had her choir concert at a local nursing home this morning at 9 so the other two and I went to JoAnn's, which I learned is expanding in a mighty way (!), and then to the mall to play on the indoor playground.  We came home and did our usual stuff, and then this afternoon we worked on pipe cleaner and bead snowflakes.  I'll take some pictures when they are hung up.  The girls are really enjoying them, and it is using up our massive supply of beads!  I learned that I have a problem not making a pattern, and over the past few days in doing projects with the girls, I have learned that Pilly is much faster than Pnut at projects and not necessarily sloppy.  This is interesting because she is much slower at other things, things like eating.  But anyways, I'll take pictures once they are hung up, probably in the kids' room.

I am so thankful for how much our children love each other and enjoy being together.  They pick but they don't fight very much, and overall they are so sweet to each other.  One of my most favorite things about them is how excited the girls get pretty much every time they see LB.  Tonight, for example, they were in the bath tub, and I brought him upstairs and set him on the floor.  He walked into the bathroom, and they both squealed and told him how cute he is and all other sorts of silliness.  It's so funny.  They can walk out of a room, walk right back in, and be excited to see him again.  Sweet.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We are relatively busy and hopefully doing our Christmas tree on Sunday so it should be a fun weekend!

No comments: